Monday, April 5, 2010

My favorite things

I have made lots of books! I am going to publish mine when dad is going to publish his. He has been working on it since November 2009!!! I want to let you know what my favorite things are. Here they are!
food: pezza
color: blue
clothes: my pajamas
movie: Mamma Mia
craft: stuffed paper animal
subject in school: poetry
number of animals: 4 animals (two dogs, one Guinea pig, and one cat.)
Me and my family have been sad today because our dog, Bailey passed away today because of canser in his leg. It made me really sad because I have known him all my life and my parents had him before I was born. My guinea pig is fine though. What are your favorite things?        from,
                                                                                                     Jaidyn

                                                                                        

1 comment:

Danila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.