Wednesday, April 7, 2010

awsome hot day

hi! Jaidyn here! I just wanted to say how good of a day I had today. This morning, I got up at about 7:15 am and got all fancy for school like it was a talent show. I was kind of nervous though because I was supposed to bring a little chart that had all of my good behavior on it and my parents had to sighn it and I forgot it. This morning I at least brought the yellow report card thingy that my parents sighned. My teacher exused me though because I brought the yellow one! At lunch time, I opened my lunch bag and their was a GIANT SIZED CARROT!!! I asked my mom for it though. When it was time to go home, my mom didn't walk to school to pick me up like she said she would so I rode with my grandpa to the park where they stopped. It really was a great day!
                                                                                                                  from,
                                                                                                                       Jaidyn

No comments: