Friday, September 12, 2008

I got tagged by mommy, the 5!!

THE FIVE

6 years ago I was:

1. playing with my stuffed animal duckie.
2. learning to walk
3. you decided to paint the couch and carpet with some paint, mom had left laying out.
4. playing with my dolls and toys
5. being the cutest kid ever!!!

5 things on today list

1. finish my art project
2. clean my room
3. pack to go to grandma & grandpa Gaston's house for the weekend
4. finish my homework
5. practice for my rehearsal for the Christmas Show at the Nugget

5 snacks I enjoy
1. pretzels with peanut butter
2. apples
3. ice cream
4. donuts
5. candy

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. pay my tithing
2. buy myself clothes
3. buy a cat and a dog
4. buy a piano
5. buy a rhino (just like grandpa's)

5 places I have lived

1. heaven
2. my mommy's belly
3. St. mary's Hospital
4. daddy's hands
5. Reno, Nv

5 jobs I have had

1. to clean my room
2. to clean my bathroom
3. clean out my mom's truck
4. fix a computer
5. be a good example for Luis and Luhanie and teach them.

I tag
1. Grandpa Bell
2. Uncle Scott
3. Dillon Jones
4. Bailee Andrews
5. Jestin Waters

2 comments:

ronda said...

Wow Jaidyn that is an amazing list of things. You sure are a cutie I like it when you post on your blog. You say the cutiest things lov you

alyson said...

thats a real cool list! I luv the snack one! YUM!
-t