Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UGH! I'm sick today.

Today I feel sick, it did not feel good. I wish I were better! It was a bad time. I didn't want to be sick. I threw up four times. I wish that I could be better that time because now I am better last time I have been very very sick and I wish that I weren't sick that time. Now I am better. This time I feel much better than before this is a very happy, happy day, but it wasn't at first but I wish that it would be better from that time all the way from this time. But I'm starting to feel better. But that's a lot of times for me to throw up, four times is a lot. But it seems not that much but it's very, very much. And I just wish that I would not be that bad.

On Friday I might play with Alisa but I have to go to school first. But I have to feel better by the time at Friday, because I do not want to get Alisa, my Best Friend, sick. I want her to feel happy but not sick.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Maybe I can see you and we can play sometime soon?